This tutorial explains how to transfer music / videos to iPhone using VLC instead of iTunes. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Transfer Music / Videos to iPhone Using VLC Instead of iTunes. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to transfer music / videos to iPhone using VLC instead of iTunes
When it comes to moving videos and music files to iPhone, you wouldn’t benefit from an external input to say that the options are very limited. The main clear option that the vast majority of us are familiar with is the incomparable iTunes. However, at this point, as a general skill, we can be irritating and confusing, even with basic media transfers.
Most importantly, you can transfer files from your PC or Mac. Obviously, this is a limitation of iTunes, which allows you to sync only with a compromised PC. Second, when it comes to video formats like MKV and MP4, it puts a lot of effort to convert them to MOV which is the default format of iOS.
However, all is not yet lost. We did a little bit of fieldwork and found the perfect answer to transfer videos and music files to iPhone without iTunesâ¦ again, without iTunes!
Start VLC Share Server
- Launch the app and tap on the VLC icon located at the top left corner of the app. The above action will display the settings of the VLC app. Then turn on Share via Wi-Fi. It will display an IP address and a local address. Make sure you write one of them first.
Prepare the PC for the transfer
- On the computer, enter the local address or the IP address in your default browser. This will immediately open a VLC portal, which you can use to transfer files.
Make the transfer
- All you have to do is drop the files or download them using the plus sign (+).
- Once the files are downloaded, you will instantly see them in the iPhone’s VLC library.
Pros and Cons: VLC for iOS
- As I mentioned before, this method allows you to transfer music and video files to your iPhone instantly not only from your computer but also from any available computer. In addition, the fact that it is wireless acts as an advantage.
- Moreover, the process also works the other way around. You can also transfer videos from iPhone to any PC.
- If that is not enough, it also allows you to watch videos from cloud services like OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox. The options are in the left menu.
- The only downside is that the videos and music files can only be played in the VLC player which for me is for the common good.
Final Words: How to Transfer Music / Videos to iPhone Using VLC Instead of iTunes
hope you will understand this item How to Transfer Music / Videos to iPhone Using VLC Instead of iTunes, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.